Wednesday 13 August 2008

Have been very busy this evening

Straight after work today DD had her friend over to play which was fun - too cold for the pool today so they asked if they could do crafting so I got the camera out and took lots of piccies of them both playing and then uploaded and printed two copies of everything off small size - we then made two minibooks identical and then they stuck their photos and lots of flowers and bits and pieces to them both - think I enjoyed it as much as they did.


After that was craft club and I managed to get 2 12 by 12s done - and then just now I have been playing with digiscrapping again - now for some reason it seems I have been mainly doing digi scraps of my dd but paper layouts of my ds - have no diea why - it has just turned out that why - will have to address the balance in the next scrap session. Anyway here goes the digi one for tonight


No comments: