Wednesday 5 January 2011

valentines swap

Well Happy New Year to all out there in Blog land - sorry I have been absent for a wee while - ok quite a while - have been mega busy chaning jobs and then had wretched flu for a while - anyway here I am again - if there is anyone there still reading - if not I shall carry on in my own little world ...lol

but for those that do pop by - I have been directed to a lovely lady's web site - and she has a fab swap coming up - how lovely to have something to look forward to after taking all the decorations down

http://sewspecialbears.blogspot.com/2010/12/lets-spread-bloggy-love_30.html#comment-form


4 comments:

Pootle said...

Of course we are all still reading. Good to have you back in blogland!! x

Amy (Blighty Boutique) said...

Hi, I'm your swap partner for this swap! Looking forward to it. Amy x

danemi1 said...

Thanks Amy - have you done this before - am looking forward to it - what sort of things are you into - all crafts or just sewing - please tell me more about you - is there a limit to the spend do you know - I know on UK Scrappers there's usually a guideline - really exciting - thanks again

ELaine

Cat said...

Hi Elaine
Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Yes I am totally thrilled I won the charity auction Cath Kidston bundle.
Loving your blog so far too -) we have a lot in common . . .
I have a Tilda Easter swap coming up xxx
Cat