Wednesday 27 February 2008

27 Feb 07

Well I have been busy tonight - one my closest friends has become a grandma this week - (very young Grandma - had better put this in case she reads this lol!!) so I have been busy making a card for her and also a Mothers Day card for MIL (Mother in Law) must get that in the post first thing - her pressie went today. Will show the Grandparents card below but dh has wrapped the Mothers Day card already - so cant show that one unfortunately.



Also have a lovely layout to upload - made by a lovely lady on Scrapitude - we all took part in a layout exchange and this was what was created for me by the lovely Charlene of Texas - Charlene if you do happen to drop by - its so beautiful - am really pleased - thank you hun




Anyway enough twittering on - will get on and see if I can upload these two items as promised - toodleoo for now

1 comment:

Julie Allain said...

WOW love the layout you must be so pleased with it and your card is gorgeous too