Saturday 1 March 2008

Arty Miss Circle Challenge











Have been playing tonight with my scraps of paper and have come up with this for the circles challenge over on Arty Miss http://artygirlzchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ - if I can figure out how to get this onto their site - as you can see I am not brilliant at the old technical side of things - but a wonderful lady called Jay from UKS has been helping me - so very kind - so Jay if you are reading this - thank you for taking me under your wing.
Have been busy today - had a really good sort out in my craft room - got some new shelves last weekend from Ikea to match my expedit unit so have been rehoming and labelling etc etc - very therapeutic and then tonight we went bowling - I actually got a few strikes which is very unusual for me - I am normally rubbish compared with dh and the children - they normally beat me hands down!!!
My lovely postie delivered some new stamps today and I have not had chance to play yet so I am going to go and see if I can upload my cards for the challenge and then I am off to have a dabble.



6 comments:

Julie Allain said...

Elaine both cards are gorgeous...especially love the top one but they're both FAB

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz :) xx

Sandy said...

Wow really nice deaign on your card. Lovely.

Andrea, said...

Great cards, love the designs

Crissi Harvey said...

wonderful cards Elaine,lovely designs love those papers.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

Welcome to blog land :-)

crissi xx

Crissi Harvey said...

woohoo congratulations Elaine you won the Bootiful stamps over on the Arty Girlz challenge Blog. please let us have your addy.

crissi xxx

Julie Allain said...

Congratulations Elaine you are a winner :)

Please check Arty Girlz :) xx