Friday 21 March 2008

Easter Cards

Here are a few cards that I made last night - dh was on a night out - kids in bed so I actually got to really play - glitters - inks and more - I just so love getting messy - yikes!! (its the necesssary cleaning up afterwards that isnt so much fun!!! lol!)






Have just discovered the daring card makers blog and they are looking for Easter Cards so thought I would enter my humble few




The above two were done with crystal glitter and shimmer paints (the pink and green bits) dont think these scans actually do them much justice, have used some basic grey paper (just LURVE Basic Grey!!!)and the egg template is from a very kind lady called Nina on UKS template section http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?p=4584007&highlight=easter#post4584007 She really is a kind lady - its amazing the wonderful people you meet on scrapping forums.


Went to the NEC last week and bought the new software for the Craft RObo - Design Master - I know you can get really into these programs if you are really up on computers and maybe if I had a little time I would but for the moment I will be quite happy playing with titles and welding words and I am so chuffed as I have been able to do that - the wording on the third card is one of my firsts attempts at welding - but am just so relieved that my little robo will now start getting used a little more



The next two have been cut on the CR - template again from the UKS template sectionhttp://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?p=4551605&highlight=easter#post4551605Thank you Lesley. I really enjoyed colouring these in and again shimmer paints for the background


I think I am going to give these to my children when we do their Easter Egg Hunt. They love taking part in this - we hide the eggs all over the garden up trees - behind plant pots etc etc - so lets hope the weather lifts or our eggs will either be very wet or will have to bring the hunt indoors - whatever you are all doing - HAPPY EASTER!!!

3 comments:

Max said...

Thank you for your address details ... your prize is on it's way.
So what do you do next? ... all you have to do is Pay It Forward and offer some 'blog candy' (anything you like) to 3 visitors on your own blog in some way. I just posted a Pay It Forward thread and put all the names of people who had left a message there, in a hat and pulled out 3, but you could do anything you like. Hope that helps.

My Paper World said...

Wow! your cards are supercute! I LOVE your pretty Easter cards!

Jazzy1972 said...

Yummy cards hun, loving the use of BG papers. hope all is well with you. hugs Jay xx