Friday 7 March 2008

FLAPJACK N GOSS DAY

MMMMMM!!! Today my little girl E and I made flapjacks - yummy scrummy flapjacks - took one lot to a close friend who was poorly and we had another lot for tea - leaves one last batch for tomorrow - lush!!

It has been quite a sociable day today I loaned my Big Shot to a friend this morning and naturally had a cuppa cha n a chat whilst I was showing her how to use it - picked Mum up at lunchtime and then went to see my friend above - had a couple of hours with her and then after collecting D from school called in at another friends to drop off a birthday pressie - so another cuppa and a goss. Very sociable!

Have made a couple of cards for a couple of yummy challenges on the tinternet and thats about it for me - I went back to work last night to catch up and ended up finishing at 1 this morning - I am pooped!! Here's my squares one for PaperTakeWeekly






and here is my spring card forthe Arty Girlz challenge


in fact heres another one too - once I got going I couldn't stop




11 comments:

tracie said...

fab card, love the layout :-)x my you have had a busy day, loving those flapjacks too - yummy x

Andrea, said...

Great card, enjoy your flapjacks

Sandy said...

Wow this is brilliant. Great design.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Lovely card great use of squares ,Dawnxx

Mrs Mayne said...

Mmmmm...flapjacks!... Back to the card! lol! It's lovely! Great layout. Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

a wonderful and fantastic card

Beth said...

Fab cards, and well done for winning last week, it's well deserved!

Julie Allain said...

Gorgeous cards Elaine - hope you enjoyed your flapjacks

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz once again xx

By the way have your stamps arrived yet?

Crissi Harvey said...

Gorgeous cards Elaine. love the papers.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Debbie said...

Very fun cards

Unknown said...

Ooo love those cards Elaine!