Wednesday 5 March 2008

This fabby award was given to me by Jane - a good friend of mine from Scrapitude - thank you so much mate - very kind of you - you have often made my day too when chatting on the forum - you have often been the one to answer my ramblings and never once made me feel daft - bless ya hun so heres my list of who I want to give the award to you and of course the first person has to be

Jane so here you are hun right back to you..

and then one lady I would really like to thank for taking me under her wing and helping me sort my blog out - a lady who certainly has bags of patience..................

Jay

then to the organisers on arty girlz ..

Chrissie
and
julie
for arranging the competition where I - believe it or not - yes me - I won some stamps - am still so darned excited about it and also thanks to

Sally who donated the prize - very kind of you hun



So thank you everyone - for making my day this week - huge hugs to you all

Hope I have done this right - have never done anything like it before

1 comment:

Sally said...

aww - glad you liked them xxx Sally