Sunday 2 March 2008

Mothers Day


I have been spoilt today - woken at 0730 by dh and the children - breakfast in bed (the toast had been stamped with a love heart saying with love in the middle) - gorgeous cards and pressies - Daniel had made me a cross stitch bookmark at school and Emmie had helped Daddy make me a pot with a paper flower in it - I got flowers and a heart full of ferreo rochers - sad muppet that I am - as I am opening it I thought hmm wonder if I can use my alcy inks on that - bit of ribbon and Bobs your uncle. I also got a triple cd called the Power Of Love - it is full of fantastic songs...Heres some that are on the list


Damn I wish I was your lover

Sweet Talkin' Woman

White Wedding

You took the words right out of my mouth

Eye of the tiger


It is brilliant - deffo one for the car - that way I can listen to it lots putting me in a good mood for the day. I dont know if you can see from the piccie but one of the best things was a message from Daniel saying You Stole My Heart - Bless him

No comments: