Sunday 2 March 2008

My Scrap Room



I thought I would load a couple of piccies of my scrap room before it all gets the lived in look - this is my sanctuary. Practically everything is from Ikea - my pc desk is from the Mickaels range and the desk I scrap on is one with trestle legs(my printer sats on here - tucked away nicely) and the top has a light box fitted which I have to say although I dont use it to trace things - the light that it sends up onto your work is great - easier on the peepers. My unit is from the Expedit range - the 5 box by 5 box one - with Lekman boxes and some baskets that I can't remember the name of . The smaller baskets on the top are from Tesco. The shelves are from the Lack range which complements the Expedit nicely.

4 comments:

Crissi Harvey said...

wow how lucky are you what a fantastic scrap room you have.

mandijane said...

what a great scrap room...thanks for stopping by on my blog and leaving a comment...:-)

SewDelish said...

Oooh I love this room!

Thanks for your entry to my contest.
Will be having a squiz around while I am here. You make some lovely things.

xx
SewDelish

Jazzy1972 said...

What a stunning room, a fantastic space to be creative in. I am so Jealous. hugs Jay xx