Saturday 28 February 2009

birthday parties




Our children have a far better social life than we do - how did that happen - lol - dont all parents find the same - anyway Daniel has gone to his friends party this morning - quadbiking!!! Daddy has taken him - it finishes at 1230 and is the other side of town. Emmie has a party in the next village at 1300 so only half hour difference - we didnt know if we would be back in time so we have decided to divide and conquer - lol!






Anyway here is the card I made for Daniels friend





and here is the card I made for Ems friend







and to finish off heres a little layout I made earlier of Mil and me









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh to be a kid again and go to lots of parties eh?

Lovely cards and LO chick! xx

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

ooh those cards are scrummy, really lush xx