Friday 11 February 2011

Confession Time!!!

I entered the fabulous Valentines Swap - held here and swapped with this lovely lady.  When I got home from work today there was a package sat on my step. Well I have had a so so week - I received my ticket yesterday - speeding ticket - 37 in a 30 zone. Oops - so was a bit cheesed off knowing I now have to pay a £65 fine - doh!!! I also have a lovely speed seminar to look forward to - oh well it will make me think harder next time wont it - anyway I digress - I saw this parcel sat there and just couldnt resist - I know I was supposed to wait until Valentines Day but aaaaagh - oh what excuse can I give - my bad!!!!!!



Anyway look here at the beauties I received - Thank you Amy xxxx

This piccie above is upon opening the box, below is a few mins later - look at how beautifully all the packages are wrapped

Awww Thorntons - I may have a treat after I get weighed in this evening!!!!!!
pretties!!


Yummy scrummy!

So pretty!

Twinkle Twinkle!

Making Memories Adornments!


Beautiful Hand Stitched Card
These are so sweet!!!


My favourite - I love it ....a little red and white painted wooden heart with my favourite ribbon - GINGHAM!!!!

1 comment:

Amy (Blighty Boutique) said...

So glad you liked your goodies, I absolutley love mine! I love everything but especially the pinnie and tea cosy!! Sorry I haven't been in touch before now. I've been under the weather so only had chance to collect it from the delivery office today. I'll be posting about my gorgeous goodies as soon as I get back on my feet as I'm taking a mini bloggy break at the moment xxx