Thursday 10 June 2010

Helllo in Blog Land!!!

Helllooooo if there is anyone out there reading this - firstly let me say THANK YOU - and also I am sorry its been such a long time since I have written anything on here - how are you - no seriously - how are you??????

Hope you dont mind and I do hope the lady in question doesnt mind -http://dianaevans.blogspot.com/
but I have just stopped by this lovely lady's blog and found this which she had got from a friend of hers - it was just so gorgeous and so empowering I wanted to share it too with you







Isnt it just brilliant?

As I say It has been a while - what have you been up to?

I have gotten quite into Shabby Chic - have fallen in love with all things Cath Kidston and have started sanding and painting and playing and loving it - have this week altered a really large picture frame that I had stuffed away - sanded it down - painted it with Gesso and then stuck various torn strips or CK wallpaper all over it adding splodges of apple green paint to it as I went - its currently had a couple of coats of varnish and is drying - will remember to take a piccie and upload it - its my first attempt and I must say I am rather pleased with it!

Have tonight found this blog and think its fab - what do you think
http://www.wherewomencreate.typepad.com/

and here is another - its a lady who does fab fab fab work - esp her art journals
http://joleneeborn.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Jolene said...

How sweet are you? Thanks for your kindness. I'm glad that you have been able to visit my little blog and I have been able visit yours. I've had a bit of a tough week and your kindness made me smile! Thanks again and visit often.