Monday 27 February 2012

Early hours of Monday morning

A gem of a challenge has this sketch challenge


*****This is the only one I havent been able to fit in - no reflection on the challenge I just never had time but I will be back tomorrow and it will be first on my list!!!!*****

Done it!!!...



Passion for ProMarkers has a fab challenge that I am going to have to give some serious thought to - its black and white and nothing but black and white - aaaaghh - mmm thinking head is on!!!!

Now this really was a challenge - just black and white - yikes I thought but do you know what I really enjoyed it
here "It" is......



Across at cards for men they have the following sketch

as long as you make a card for the man in your life - whether he is fully grown or your little man - anything goes!


Awww have just been to Bunny Zoe's Blog where the brief is .... fab theme of Celebrations so any celebration you want like Birthday, Anniversary, New Baby well just any you can think of - wahey I think I can do something for this tonight!



Craft your Passion Challenge oh I do love this blog - This week's challenge is PAPER PIECING



Well its quarter past midnight and I really should be in bed or I will be tired and grumpy tomorrow so I am saving this sketch and will play along tomorrow night - night or morning all whichever you like but this cookie is off to zzzzzzzz ttfn x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card.Love the papers and the flower.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x