Thursday 16 February 2012

Promarker - Letraset Owl Challenge

I have recently discovered Digi Stamps and Pro Markers! and wow I am totally loving settling down of an evening and having a spot of good old colouring in - takes me back to my childhood. I have tried rubber stamping but didnt get on that well with it (although I do love popping a flourish stamp onto paper flowers - it really zings them up) - So I decided to treat myself just after Christmas and it was a shopping basket checkout at Cowling and Wilcox and a week later - plop on the hall mat - here were my new treasures - anyway sitting at the pooter one evening and I found a lovely link on the Letraset Web Site... giving away this gorgeous owl stamp from SJ Dowsett - I recognised the name from the Scrapitude website where I used to hang out a couple of years ago - she is a very talented lady.  Her blog Little Musings is fab - pop and have a look.

Twit Twoooo!!!!!!
Anyway - not only I colour it in once - I enjoyed it so much I did 4 boooootiful little owls - Hope you like them - I am going to pop them in as an entry in the Letraset Challenge 

Wise Old Owl!!!

Owl be seeing you!
Funky Mr Owl!

No comments: