Saturday 3 January 2009

cosmo cricket

Happy New Year everyone - Hope you all had a great christmas and I do hope that 2009 will be a much better year for all. 2008 was one of our worst losing Dad and Nana Lily. They will live on in our hearts forever. Christmas was quiet but that was what we wanted - Santa brought us lots of board games - we played with them all - Cranium Cadoo, My First Monopoly amongst others but our favourite was definitely Uno Extreme - its really funny. I will be back later with some of the piccies to show you all.
Today we have been having a bit of a sort out - putting the trees away and the decorations - taking the cards down - last night I had a really good sort out putting away lots of stash and sorting through I have a few duplicates...amongst which I went a bit crazy with the cosmo cricket tsv - I fell in love with it so much I bought some and got some as pressies - anyway I am keeping one complete set and all of the albums but the rest is for sale - I have put it up on UKS and the photos are here




This is a huge kit - so many pieces!! Lots of papers - cards - chipboard -die cuts - alphas - photo frames - you name it - its here - and all coordinating beautifully





All now sold - thank you

1 comment:

silvercustard said...

well done on getting through the fist one without dad, love its hard but you know he would want you to have fun xx i did a scrap page, just before christmas, of dad and some journaling that realy made me cry but sometimes that what you need xx somr of it is on my blog (not all - too many tears)the journaling i got from a web site of quotes but it said it all.
chin up for a happy new year - all my love x