Sunday 15 March 2009

EBAY

My hubby bought at the end of last year for me a Papernations Decoupage set - its got loads in and is very cute - I think I have done one card with it - decoupage isn't really my bag and I do not have time what with all the scrapping I am trying to get done - my cards and the photography courses I am going to be taking soon. So rather than it sit there being unloved I thought I would look for a better more loving home for it - there's lots and lots in the kit

here we go - some piccies














2 comments:

Unknown said...

how thoughtful of him!!! what fun...

I love trying out new things and I never really got into the decoupage...but after a while it kind of grows on you....

have fun with all these goodies!!!

Deanne said...

oh honey they are fab (not for me though) although my neice is WELL into crafting and these bad boys are so easy to cut out.
send me an email on how much your looking for them ;) xxxx