Sunday 15 March 2009

Keep trying something different


I like to keep having a go at something different be it playing with alcy inks - embossing powders - scraplifting different styles or playing with paints and bubble wrap - I had so much fun doing these last night



The red letters are felt thickers - love them - the word create was white chipboard that I have painted creamy yellow, doodled in red marvy plumes and the blue is the american craft glitter pen - the and sign started life as a patterned chipboard symbol which I peeled smoothed and again attacked with the american craft glitter blue pen - so much fun - so much texture - loved doing it


I have only just started doing this but I love the effect it gives - lay a piece of double sided tape onto your cardstock or paper and then pucker your ribbon on to it - gives a lovely dimension to your work


finally finished the next one

1 comment:

Deanne said...

oooh love the messy layout honey :) x